California Leasing Property Management offers a variety of services to our current clients. And, we are always happy to answer questions about why working with a property management company like our team that serves the Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valleys, is important to rental home success.
With the New Year upon us, it is important to take the below reasons why working with a property manager is a wonderful idea and what sorts of services we offer to our outstanding list of clients.
- Setting the right rental rates: While looking through the online classifieds like Craigslist or Zillow, might seem like a good idea. Our team of experts pays careful attention to not only the rental market, but also real estate trends and market rates that will impact your rental home.
- Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: Monthly tasks such as collecting rent can become a tedious and burdensome activity. We understand that collecting payments on time is crucial to maintaining your cash flow, and have employed the best property management software that makes it simple and easy to pay rent online, as well as a Property Owner Portal for you to manage all the necessary documents.
- Marketing and advertising your property: Working with a property management company, means getting the benefit of years of experience leasing homes utilizing marketing trends, high-end quality video and photography, as well as digital marketing strategies to reduce vacancy rates.
- Finding the right tenants: Property management teams like California Leasing Property Management have an system in place to discover the best qualified tenants, and will take care of all the details, including the securing all criminal background and security checks, running credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
- Managing tenant needs: Your California Leasing property manager will handle both routine and emergency maintenance needs, by ensuring tenants are aware of the proper procedures. As well as take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
- Managing vendor relationships: California Leasing Property Managements has a relationship with vendors that spans our decades of years of experience! Our property managers work with vendors to ensure that all issues are handled with ease and care in the best possible way.