With the holidays just weeks away, it’s important to get ready for them by making sure all your kitchen tools are ready for baking! Here at California Leasing Property Management, we love celebrating with each other and our families here in the Santa Clarita Valley. And that’s why we decided to share our favorite tips, and recipes in the coming days!
Let’s get started with all the things you’ll need to clean up those baking sheets
What You’ll Need:
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Spray bottle
- Scrubber sponge
- Steel wool (optional)
How to Clean Baking Sheets:
- Sprinkle baking soda liberally over the baking sheet, concentrating on any areas with visible stains or grime.
- Pour hydrogen peroxide into an empty spray bottle, or replace the cap of the hydrogen peroxide bottle with a spray top. Spritz hydrogen peroxide onto the baking soda until covered.
- Top with more baking soda, and spritz again with hydrogen peroxide.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Use a scrubber sponge to remove the baking soda mixture from the baking sheet, rubbing to remove stains as you go. You may need to dip the sponge in water to loosen up the dried baking soda. Depending upon how dirty the baking sheet is, the stains may swipe away easily, or this could require some elbow grease. The process may take a few minutes, so don’t get discouraged. Once most of the stains have been removed, rinse the baking sheet thoroughly.
- If a few stubborn stains remain, try using steel wool to scrub them away (always wear gloves when working with steel wool). Rinse and wash the baking sheet before using it.